Annual Percentage Rate (APR)
Credit Card Fees
Sign-up Bonus and Benefits
Bonus OpportunityMake at least one purchase within 1 month of opening account to receive a $30 credit on your statement.
- This card requires an active PayPal account
- 3 points per dollar spent on gas and restaurant
- 2 points per dollar spent online at eBay and PayPal
- 1 point per dollar spent on everything else
- Redeem points for PayPal cash, airline tickets, hotel stays, gift cards, and more
- Card members can earn up to 50,000 points in a year
- Points expire if no purchases are made in a 12 month period or PayPal account is closed
|Interest Rate (APR)||2.5|
Last updated: October 21, 2016
#1 Reviewer - View all my reviews (21)
The eBay MasterCard compliments the most avid eBay shopper.
Do You Recommend This Credit Card?
Is The Interest Rate Competitive
How Do You Like the Rewards
The amount of points you gain on purchases is near the average for this type of credit card. Oddly enough you don't earn the most points per dollar spent on eBay purchases; in fact the most points a card member earns is 3 per dollar spent on gas and restaurant charges.
One of the better features of this card is the variety of rewards account holders can redeem their points for. You can choose from an easy $50 deposit into your PayPal account, gift cards to your favorite stores, airline tickets to faraway places, hotels, and vacations. Airline tickets, hotel reservations, and vacation packages are reserved through Loyalty Travel Services. You may check the available redemption options online through PayPal.com or by calling 866-300-6432.