The US Airways BusinessCard with no annual fee expired June, 2014.
I received an email from a Barclayscardus representative on June 13, 2014 explaining that I needed to change the information on the US Airways BusinessCard with no annual fee or remove the card from the website. I replied asking for the corrected information, and she sent me a document with the needed corrections.
When I was reading through the document I noticed the corrections made the card look identical to the regular US Airways BusinessCard that has an annual fee of $89. Upon further investigation and looking at the original application page I found that the no annual fee credit card is no longer being issued and the offer has expired. Not wanting to have duplicate listings I decided to remove the no annual fee listing and redirect the webpage to the other offer.
When I asked the representative why the card expired she replied, "I’m not privy to why the no annual fee card offer is not available any longer." Many credit cards come and go through the years and my assumption is this card was not profitable enough for the issuer Barclay Bank Delaware to continue supporting it.
Business Credit Cards with Airline Miles Rewards
- Earn up to 5 miles per dollar spent on hotel reservations and car rentals through Capital One Travel
- Earn 2 miles per dollar spent on all other business purchases
- Receive a statement credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre check membership
- Miles can be used on airline tickets, hotel stays, car rentals, gift cards, and cash
- No cap on amount of rewards that can be earned and rewards never expire
- Earn 2 miles on Delta, advertising, dining, and shipping purchases
- 1 mile per dollar spent on everything else
- $100 off Delta flight after account spends $10,000 within a calendar year
- 20% discount on Delta in-flight purchases
- Use miles on flights, seat upgrades, gift cards, car rentals, and more
- No cap on amount of miles accounts can earn
- Miles never expire
- 2 miles per dollar spent on American Airlines purchases
- 2 miles per dollar spent on telecommunications, car rentals, and gas station purchases
- 1 mile per dollar spent on all other purchases
- 25% discount on American Airlines in-flight Wi-Fi, food, and drinks
- 1st checked bag free for primary cardholder
If you are a current cardholder you will be notified that this card is no longer available, and you will be given the option to switch to another one of their credit cards or to close the account.