- Navy Federal Visa Buxx Card
Navy Federal Visa Buxx Card
The Visa Buxx is a prepaid credit card that is currently being issued by Navy Federal Credit Union. Previously issued accounts by other financial institutions have been closed.
Originally launched by Visa Inc. in the early 2000s as a prepaid credit card marketed towards teenagers. This credit account has fallen out of favor recently with the rise of smartphones and their payment app options.
- Add funds to account by the Visa ReadyLink or wiretransfer
- Accounts goes inactive if the account does not have a transaction for 6 months in a row
- Useable where ever Visa debit is accepted
- Tracking and spending tools
ATM Withdrawal in network: None
ATM Withdrawal out of network: $1.00
Foreign Transaction: 1.00%
Cash Reload: Up to $5.95
Visa ReadyLink: Up to $5.95
Replacement card: $5.00
Inactive: $1.00 per month after 6 months