Wells Fargo Visa Signature Card with Go Far Rewardshttps://creditcardassociate.com/media/reviews/photos/original/d0/1e/24/Wells-Fargo-Visa-Signature-2019-80-1570816504.png
New cardholders are given a nice bonus offer of up to 50,000 points that can be earned within the first 6 months of owning an account.
The Wells Fargo Visa Signature with Go Far Rewards gives cardholders the ability to choose to spend their points on airline travel.
Annual Percentage Rate (APR)
Introductory Offer0% interest for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers.
Cash Advance: 25.74% to 27.74%
Minimum Interest Charge: $1.00
Credit Card Fees
Introductory Balance Transfer: The greater of $5 or 3% of the amount transferred within 120 of opening the account
Balance Transfer Thereafter: The greater of $5 or 5% of the amount transferred
Cash Advance: The greater of $10 or 5% of the amount advanced
Late Payment: Up to $37
Foreign Transaction: 3%
Sign-up Bonus and Benefits
Sign-Up Bonus50,000 point cap
Requirement: Receive 4 bonus points per dollar spent on grocery, drugstore, and gas station purchases for 6 months after opening the account.
- Earn 1 point per dollar spent on all purchases
- Exchange your points for airline tickets and other travel rewards
- One point is vauled at $0.015 towards the price of an airline ticket
- Redeem your Go Far Rewards online
- Points expire 60 months starting from the first month they were earned