Citi Dividend Rewards Card Too Rich for Citigrouphttps://creditcardassociate.com/media/reviews/photos/thumbnail/120x120s/c6/b9/d4/Citi-Dividend-Visa-Card-25-1402120513.png
Originally the Citi Dividend Platinum Select was designed to compete with other big named bank's cash back rewards credit cards that have similar perks.
Citigroup Inc. the parent corporation of Citibank the issuer stopped offering this credit card when it was replaced with the Citi Double Cash offer. This means you can no longer apply for this card.
Current cardholders need to register before they can take advantage of a cash back bonus category which you can do online.
Sign-up Bonus and Benefits
- 5% cash back on rotating bonus categories throughout the year
- Cash back bonus category enrollment required
- Additional cash back can be earned when you shop through Citi Bonus Cash Center
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
- Total cash back cannot exceed $300/year