Citi Double Cash Card Breakdown by CreditCardAssociatehttps://creditcardassociate.com/media/reviews/photos/original/52/79/61/CITI-Double-Cash-Card-2020-59-1580136913.jpg
New customers can apply for the Citi Double Cash card, which is Citibanks primary cash reward credit card.
You can now pay you bill through your smartphone by utilizing the Citi Mobile App or Citi Online.
A piece of trivia; Do you know the name of Citibank when it was founded in 1812?
Answer: City Bank of New York.
Annual Percentage Rate (APR)
Introductory Offer0% interest for 18 months on balance transfers.
Cash Advance: 26.74%
Penalty: Up to 29.99%
Minimum Interest Charge: $0.50
Credit Card Fees
Late Payment: None for first offense, then up to $40
Balance Transfer: $5 or 3% of the amount transferred, whichever is greater
Cash Advance: $10 or 5% of amount advanced, whichever is greater
Foreign Transaction: 3%
Sign-up Bonus and Benefits
- Receive 1% cash back on all purchases
- Receive 1% cash back on all payments
- Redeem rewards when account reaches $25 in cash back
- Redemption options: check, statement credit, gift cards, and direct deposit to Citi bank accounts
- Linkable with the Citi Mobile App
- Cash rewards can be converted into ThankYou Points
- Rewards expire if account becomes inactive for 12 months