MLB Cash Rewards MasterCardhttps://creditcardassociate.com/media/reviews/photos/thumbnail/120x120s/94/dd/9e/Yankees-MLB-Credit-Card-2019-92-1564781780.png
The MLB Cash Rewards MasterCard gives MLB fans a credit card that let's you choose which category you want to receive 3% cash back on. The available categories include; dining, drug stores, gas, home furnishings, online, and travel. See the full list of Bank of America's cash back categories and exclusions. Be sure to setup your preferred rewards category before you make any purchases as by default it is set to the gas category.
Annual Percentage Rate (APR)
Must transfer a balance within 60 days to qualify for the introductory offer.
Purchases and Balance Transfers: 15.49% to 25.49%
Cash Advance: 18.49% to 28.49%
Penalty: Up to 29.99%
Minimum Interest Charge: $1.50
Credit Card Fees
Balance Transfer: The greater of $10 or 3% of the amount transferred
Cash Advance: The greater of $10 or 5% of the amount advanced
Late Payment: Up to $40
Foreign Transaction: 3%
Sign-up Bonus and Benefits
- Select one category to receive 3% cashback on purchases
- Categories eligible for 3% cashback: dining, drug stores, furniture, gas, home improvement, online, travel
- You can change your cash back category once a month
- Receive 2% cashback on purchases made at grocery and wholesale stores
- Cashback becomes 1% after you spend $2,500 in a quarter, which resets every quarter
- 1% cashback on all other purchases
- Redemption options: statement credit, direct deposit in a Bank of America account
|Interest Rate (APR)||4.0|
With the MLB Cash Rewards credit card Bank of America gives fans the option of supporting your favorite team while earning cash back.