My Best Buy Credit Cardhttps://creditcardassociate.com/media/reviews/photos/thumbnail/120x120s/29/3d/12/My-Best-Buy-Credit-Card-2019-76-1563843832.png
The electronics retailer Best Buy offers the My Best Buy credit card for consumers that want to take advantage of a special financing offer, or those that like to gain extra points on purchases. This is the basic credit card offered through Citibank, which also offers a Visa version that gives customers an account with more financial leverage. See how the Best Buy store credit card compares to the Visa Platinum and Gold.
Originally called the Best Buy Reward Zone it was renamed to the My BB after the retailer re-branded it's rewards program.
Annual Percentage Rate (APR)
24 Month Credit Plan: 0% to 11.99%
48 Month Credit Plan: 11.90%
36 Month Credit Plan: 8.99% to 12.99%
Minimum Interest Fee: $2.00
Finance Offers on Select Products
- 12 Months on all purchases when you spend at least $299
- 18 Months for storewide purchases of $499
- 24 Months on appliance purchases of $999 and above
Credit Card Fees
Up to $40.00 Late Payment Fee
Sign-up Bonus and Benefits
- Earn 2.5 points per dollar spent
- Exchange 250 points for a $5 gift card
- Free shipping when you spend more than $35
- Earn extra points by checking the Best Buy app at participating stores
|Interest Rate (APR)||2.0|
Looking to make a big purchase at Best Buy? Their credit card's financing offer is the only reason to apply for it.