My Best Buy Credit Cardhttps://creditcardassociate.com/media/reviews/photos/thumbnail/120x120s/29/3d/12/My-Best-Buy-Credit-Card-2019-76-1563843832.png
The electronics retailer Best Buy offers the My Best Buy credit card for consumers that want to take advantage of a special financing offer, or those that like to gain extra points on purchases.
This is the basic credit card offered through Citibank, which also offers a Visa verison that gives customers an account with more financial leverage.
Originally called the Best Buy Reward Zone it was renamed to the My BB after the retailer re-branded it's rewards program.
Annual Percentage Rate (APR)
Minimum Interest Fee: $2.00
Finance Offers on Select Products
- 6 Months on all purchases over $199
- 12 Months on all purchases over $399
- 18 Months for appliances above $599
- 24 Months for HDTVs above $799
Credit Card Fees
Up to $39.00 Late Payment Fee
Up to $39.00 Returned Payment Fee
Sign-up Bonus and Benefits
- Earn 2.5 points per dollar spent
- Exchange 250 points for a $5 gift card
- Free shipping when you spend more than $35
- Earn extra points by checking the Best Buy app at participating stores
|Interest Rate (APR)||2.0|
Looking to make a big purchase at Best Buy? Their credit card's financing offer is the only reason to apply for it.