Cabela's Club MasterCardhttps://creditcardassociate.com/media/reviews/photos/thumbnail/120x120s/e9/d2/bc/Cabelas-Club-Mastercard-2019-11-1557595927.png
The Cabela's Club MasterCard gives customers a solid rewards program and a special interest rate for Bass Pro Shop and Cabela's purchases that many would find attractive.
Club members gain extra points on select products when they shop through the Gear Guide offers. The Gear Guide offers are valid for a limited time only as they change monthly.
Originally the Cabela's Club card was Visa branded, but that was changed to MasterCard after Capital One took over the accounts from World's Foremost Bank.
Annual Percentage Rate (APR)
All other Purchases and Balance Transfers: 16.74%, 19.74%, or 25.74%
Cash Advance: 26.74%
Minimum Interest: None
Credit Card Fees
Balance Transfer: None at normal interest rate
Balance Transfer: 3% of the amount transferred if offered at a reduced rate
Cash Advance: The greater of $10 or 4% of the amount advanced
Late Payment: Up to $38.00
Sign-up Bonus and Benefits
Sign Up BonusReceive $20 in bonus points after account approval, and earn and additional $10 in bonus points when you make 5 purchases within 30 days.
Club Rewards Program
- Start at classic level
- Classic members receive 2 points per dollar spent at Cabelas and Bass Pro Shops
- Silver members receive 3 points at Cabelas and Bass Pro Shops
- Black level members receive 5 points on purchases at Cabelas and Bass Pro
- Spend $10,000 in a year to gain access to silver membership
- Spend $25,000 in a year to gain access to black level membership
- Earn 2 points per dollar spent at Cenex
- Earn 1 point on all other purchases
- 100 points is equal to $1 that can be used on new purchases only
- No cap on how many points you earn
- Points never expire as long as account is in good standing