GAP Visa Credit Cardhttps://creditcardassociate.com/media/reviews/photos/thumbnail/120x120s/e3/f0/ce/GAP-Visa-Synchrony-7-1597518020.png
The GAP Visa credit card is the premier credit card account offered through the retailer. This credit card rewards members with 5 points for every purchase made at GAP affiliated stores, and 1 point for every Visa purchase. Points are redeemable in increments of 500 for gift certificates worth $5 at GAP locations and online.
Most people who apply for a credit card through the GAP retailer will be approved for the store card known as the GAPCard. This account an be upgraded to the Visa at the discretion of Synchrony Bank. The main difference between the two accounts is the rewards you earn for every Visa purchase. Synchrony Bank is the issuer for all members of the GAP family of retailers.
Annual Percentage Rate (APR)
$2.00 Minimum Interest charge
Credit Card Fees
Up to $39 for a late payment.
Sign-up Bonus and Benefits
Use the first purchase promo code at checkout to allow free shipping
In-store offer varies by store
Redeemable only at GAP or GAP Factory . Expires 30 days from account approval.
GAP Visa Rewards
- Receive 5 points per dollar spent at GAP affiliated stores
- 1 point per dollar spent everywhere else
- Points are awarded in increments of 500, which is equal to a $5 gift card
- Points expire 24 months after account becomes inactive
- Upgrade to GAP Silver when your account reaches 5000 points during a calendar year
- Receive quarterly bonus points based on 20% of points earned
- Enjoy free 3-5 day shipping use promo code: MYCARD at checkout
VISA Card Issuer: Synchrony Bank
Where May I Use This Card? The Gap VISA card is co-branded with Visa and can be used everywhere.
Pay Your Bill Online
How to Activate this Card?
Activiate card online - Requires a Sychrony Account or card information
by Phone: 866-450-5289, Silver Card: 866-450-5291