JCPenney Credit Cardhttps://creditcardassociate.com/media/reviews/photos/thumbnail/120x120s/39/69/ed/JCPenney-Store-Card-2019-75-1555260773.png
The JCPenney store issued credit card comes with a 3 tier structured rewards program. All new accounts start at the bottom, but spend over $1,000 and you can unlock platinum tier, which makes Sephora bonus point shopping days available.
There was a time when the retailer was struggling that they considered removing the gold and platinum reward tiers, but shortly after the move was announced Synchrony Bank flipped flopped on the decision and reinstated gold and platinum card benefits.
Annual Percentage Rate (APR)
Minimum Interest if not paid in full every month: $2.00
Credit Card Fees
Late Payment: Up to $38.00
Sign-up Bonus and Benefits
15% off coupon valid for online applicants only. In-store applications may provide a different sign-up bonus offer.
Restricted Items: electronics, Design Your Dream Ring, Fitbit, and smartwatches.
- Automatic enrollment in rewards program
- Receive 1 point per dollar spent
- Receive 1 point per 2 dollars spent if a different payment method is used
- 200 points equals a $10 JCP gift certificate
- Gift certificates can be obtained via email, phone app, website, or mail
- Points expire if account goes inactive for a 12 month period of time
Platinum and Gold Status
- Platinum unlocks after spending $1000 in a year
- Gold unlocks after spending $500 in a year
- Receive a Passbook of Coupons with Gold and Platinum membership
- Sephora bonus points days for Platinum members
|Interest Rate (APR)||2.0|
Last updated: April 10, 2019
#1 Reviewer - View all my reviews (25)