Kroger Rewards World MasterCard 1-2-3https://creditcardassociate.com/media/reviews/photos/thumbnail/120x120s/b1/86/03/Kroger-Rewards-World-MasterCard-123-2021-15-1623353714.png
The 1-2-3 Rewards World MasterCard is a loyalty store credit card for Kroger owned companies. This account enables faithful customers to gain up to three points per dollar spent on Kroger family brand products. New accounts save up to 55 cents off per gallon when refueling at Kroger Fuel Centers when a minimum of 100 fuel points are redeemed.
Kroger had a spat with VISA over how much they charged per transaction and stopped accepting VISA brand credit cards at Smith's Foods & Drug chain and Foods Co. locations for seven months from March 2019 when they announced the ban until October 2019 when they began accepting VISA cards again.
Annual Percentage Rate (APR)
Purchases and Balance Transfers: 11.99% up to 23.99%
Cash Advance: 25.99%
Minimum Interest: $2.00
Credit Card Fees
Balance Transfer: 4% of transfer amount or $10, whichever is greater
Cash Advance: 5% of transfer amount or $10, whichever is greater.
Late Payment: Up to $40
Foreign Transaction: None
Sign-up Bonus and Benefits
- Receive $0.55 off per gallon for the first year
- Afterwards receive $0.05 off per gallon
- Must redeem 100 fuel points to gain discount
1-2-3 Grocery Rewards
- Earn 3 points per dollar spent on Kroger brand products
- Earn 2 points per dollar spent at Kroger family stores
- Earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- 1,000 points equals a $5 reward certificate, which are issued quarterly when you have enough points
- Points expire after 3 years
- Reward certificates expire 1 year from issuance
|Interest Rate (APR)||4.5|
Last updated: June 10, 2021
#1 Reviewer - View all my reviews (24)
This credit card is nice for those who like to indulge in Private Selection, and the discount on fuel really helps out too.