CreditCardAssociate Credit Card Resource Logo

The Menards Big Card is Big on Savings
0.0 (0)
Write Review


The biggest draw of the Menards Big Card is the financing offer, which can gives customers 0% interest on certain purchases. Please check their website for the latest promotional offer. This store card also gives loyal patrons an extra boost in rewards for using the card on their regular every day purchases.

Menards in a chain of home improvement and grocery stores with hundreds of locations across the United States Midwest.

Annual Percentage Rate (APR)

Purchases: 24.99%
Balance Transfer: N/A
Cash Advance: N/A
Minimum Interest Charge: $2.00
0% Interest for 6 months on purchases over $299.
3.99% Interest for 48 months on purchases over $1,500

Credit Card Fees

Annual: $0
Late Payment: Up to $40

Sign-up Bonus and Benefits

No Sign-up bonus.

Menards Big Card Account Rebate Program

  • 2% rebate on all Menards purchases
  • 1% rebate on Speedway, Holiday, Kwik Trip, and Kwik Star purchases
  • 1% rebate on detergent, soap, shampoo, toothpaste, and other household brands.
  • Rebates are issued quarterly when the redemption amount exceeds $5
  • Rebates are redeemable only at Menards


Apply Online
Issuer: Capital One
Where Can I Use it: Only at Menards, Holiday, Kwik Trip, Kwik Star, and Speedway locations.
Pay Your Bill Online

Editor review

Save big money at Menards when you buy brand name household items at their stores.
Overall rating 
Interest Rate (APR) 
Steven Merkel Reviewed by Steven Merkel November 07, 2015
Last updated: July 30, 2020
#1 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (24)

Save big money at Menards when you buy brand name household items at their stores.

Do You Recommend This Credit Card?

This credit card lacks any remarkable features. It doesn't have any aspects that stands out in the crowded payment market that screams you need this credit card.
Customers who are willing to apply for this credit card for the 6 months of no interest financing offer on big purchases totaling more than $299, or those who wish to take advantage of the low interest of 3.99% for 48 months on even bigger purchases greater than $1,500.

Is The Interest Rate Competitive

The interest rate is unreasonably high at 24.99%. It is true that most store issued cards have a higher than normal interest rate, and the Menards card is no different in that regard.

How Do You Like the Rewards

The rewards program is very basic for this credit account. Cardholders earn a 2% rebate on all in-store purchases, and an additional 1% on popular household items. The nice thing is the rebates are additive, which means you will get a total of 3% off brand name household item you buy with the Big Card. Redemption's are automatically sent quarterly when they exceed $5 in value and can only be spent at Menards. The rewards are average when compared to other store credit cards, and their redemption is hassle free.
Was this review helpful to you? 

User reviews

There are no user reviews for this listing.

Ratings (the higher the better)
  • Interest Rate (APR)
  • Fees
  • Rewards
Do You Recommend This Credit Card?
Is The Interest Rate Competitive
How Do You Like the Rewards