My Best Buy Visa Platinum and Gold Cardhttps://creditcardassociate.com/media/reviews/photos/thumbnail/120x120s/28/b1/2c/My-Best-Buy-Visa-30-1476158337.jpg
The My Best Buy Visa offers two different tiers of credit accounts. The Platinum and Gold with the main difference between the two being the annual fee of $59 applied to Gold account members. All purchases made on the Visa contribute towards the Best Buy Elite and Elite Plus rewards membership program.
Annual Percentage Rate (APR)
48 Month Credit Plan: 11.90%
Cash Advance: 29.49%
Minimum Interest Charge: $1.00
0% finance promotion on select products varies from 6 to 36 months determined by the product purchased with promotion.
Credit Card Fees
Balance Transfer: The greater of $15 or 5% of transfer amount.
Cash Advance: The greater of $10 or 5% of cash advance
Late Payment: Up to $40
Sign-up Bonus and Benefits
Best Buy Rewards
- 2.5 points per dollar spent on Best Buy purchases
- 1.5 points per dollar spent on furniture, gas, and grocery purchases through December 2018
- 1 point per dollar spent on restaurants, bars, and grocery purchases
- 1 point per two dollars on all other purchases
- $5 gift certificates are automatically sent upon reaching 250 points or you can bank points for a higher redemption amount
- Points expire if no account activity for 12 months
- 3 points per dollar spent at the pump
- 2 points per dollar spent at the grocery store and restaurants
- 1 point per dollar on all other purchases