Old Navy Store Credit Card Benefits and Detailshttps://creditcardassociate.com/media/reviews/photos/thumbnail/120x120s/a4/19/c1/Old-Navy-Credit-Card-2018-42-1545498576.png
The Old Navy store credit card is a member of the GAP family of retailers and can be used to make purchases at stores that are part of the GAP brand including their respective outlets and websites. The popular brands under GAP include; Old Navy, Athleta, Banana Republic, and Hill City. This store credit card is typically issued to customers that fail to be approved for the Visa version, or to those that choose the store card and forgo the benefits of the Visa.
Annual Percentage Rate (APR)
Minimum Interest Charge: $2.00
Credit Card Fees
Late Payment: Up to $39.00
Sign-up Bonus and Benefits
Sign-up bonus for the Old Navy credit card changes throughout the year and can fluctuate between 15% to 30% off first purchase.
- Receive 5 points per dollar spent
- 500 points is the equivalent of a $5 statement credit
- Earn unlimited points
- Earn 500 points when you go paperless
- Points expire two years from last purchase
- Spend $1000 in a year and have account automatically upgraded to Navyist rewards tier
- Navyist receive a quarterly bonus of 20% extra points
- Free 3 - 5 day shipping when you use NAVYIST code at checkout
|Interest Rate (APR)||3.0|
The Old Navy credit card has the same credit card offer and rewards as it's parent company the GAP.