The New eBay MasterCard from Synchrony Bankhttps://creditcardassociate.com/media/reviews/photos/thumbnail/120x120s/d7/35/73/New-eBay-MasterCard-34-1592602614.png
The new eBay MasterCard was instated as a response to eBay endings it's relationship with PayPal as it's chief payment processor for the eCommerce website. If you are a current eBay Extras account member you are not permitted to apply for the the newer eBay MasterCard issued by Synchrony.
This credit card will periodically offer a new account sign-up bonus. These sign-up bonuses are offered for a limited time only and may differ on their reward values. Previously the sign-up bonus offer gave new cardmembers up to 4,500 points when certain spending requirements were met.
Annual Percentage Rate (APR)
Purchases: 19.99%, 23.99%, or 26.99%
Minimum Interest Charge: $2.00
Credit Card Fees
Late Payment: Up to $39
Sign-up Bonus and Benefits
- 3 points per dollar spent on eBay purchases
- 2 additional points per dollar after you spend $1,000 on eBay items in a year
- 2 points per dollar spent on gas, groceries, and restaurants
- 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- 1500 points gives you $10.00 off an eBay auction
- Points expire in 24 months if left unredeemed or in 12 months if no purchases are made