eBay Extras MasterCardhttps://creditcardassociate.com/media/reviews/photos/thumbnail/120x120s/bc/ec/28/eBay-MasterCard-22-1401804175.jpg
What happened to the eBay Extras MasterCard?
After eBay replaced PayPal as its' primary payment processor in 2018, Synchrony Bank was forced to stop issuing the Extras MasterCard and create a new credit card offer as a PayPal account is required to use the Extras account.
Current cardholders may still use this credit account to make purchases and pay their bill through PayPal as they are ineligible to apply for the new eBay MasterCard.
Annual Percentage Rate (APR)
Cash Advance: 27.74%
Minimum Interest Charge: $1.50
Credit Card Fees
Cash Advance: Either $5 or 3% of amount advanced, whichever is higher.
Foreign Transaction: 3%
Late Payment: Up to $38
Sign-up Bonus and Benefits
Bonus OpportunityMake at least one purchase within 1 month of opening account to receive a $30 credit on your statement.
- This card requires an active PayPal account
- 3 points per dollar spent on gas and restaurant
- 2 points per dollar spent online at eBay and PayPal
- 1 point per dollar spent on everything else
- Redeem points for PayPal cash, airline tickets, hotel stays, gift cards, and more
- Card members can earn up to 50,000 points in a year
- Points expire if no purchases are made in a 12 month period or PayPal account is closed
Card Issuer: Synchrony Bank
Where can I make purchases with my eBay MasterCard? At eBay.com, PayPal.com, and everywhere MasterCard is accepted.
Pay Your Bill Online at PayPal.com
|Interest Rate (APR)||4.0|
Last updated: July 13, 2019
#1 Reviewer - View all my reviews (24)
The eBay Extras MasterCard compliments the most avid eBay shopper.